Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Days, School Days!!!

I know I have been MIA lately, but school started back last Monday and I am having a hard time adjusting. My job is not that physically demanding, but I could come home every afternoon and stay on the couch til bedtime. Of course, that isn't possible, so I am drained. 75% of the children in the class I am working with this year, have special learning needs. This is difficult for teachers and everyone involved. But I am not whining...at least I have a job and insurance. Well, maybe I was whining a little.
In other news, Tyler goes back to school Monday, Hayden's volleyball season starts next week, Wade and I are planning a weekend trip to the mountains in late October, and I am ready to start decorating for Fall. Then on to my favorite holiday...notice my new ticker counting the days til Christmas.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment