Thursday, March 19, 2009

The First

This is my first attempt at blogging. I admit to stalking several sites for quite a while, so I thought I would give it a try. As you can tell by my header...I am not a professional. And if any of you can tell me how to center the picture, I would be so happy.
My life is not the most exciting, but I thought this would be a great way to keep up with some of my friends, by posting happenings and pictures. And of course, I will need a way to spread the news and pictures of Kate. (When I discover how to post pictures!)
Please post a comment if you stop by.
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You did a great job especially with the header and pictures on it! It gets addictiing so watch out. Glad you created one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very beautiful! I can't believe you didn't call and tell me. I think I am going to cry. Baby Girl is a grandma! By the way I love the quote on your first page, beautiful. I miss you. Cindy

    ReplyDelete