Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome, Preston!!!

Precious Baby Boy!
Sooo sleepy.
A little wink.


Wonderful news!!! Preston Jeffrey Cantrell was born on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 6:50A.M. Quite a little man weighing in at 8lbs 15oz. and 21 inches long. He is SO beautiful! His daddy told me it was fine to use the term beautiful for a newborn boy, and I can't think of another word to describe him. Handsome just doesn't fit the bill here.
Wade, Hayden, and I were able to spend a few hours with them yesterday evening. What a special time. I held him for a long time until I was forced to share with Hayden, but she did give him back to me when he started to cry. Nothing a diaper change wouldn't cure. And then I held him a good bit longer until he was hungry...nothing I can do for him there, so I had to turn him over to his mommy. Of course, this gave me some time to spend with Kate. She loves being outside, so we went out and played as much as we could, considering it was already dark. We played chase, rode on her 4-wheeler, examined moths, and played with the Halloween decorations. I love hearing her laugh. She is such a sweetheart.
Kate playing a tune for us, much to Bandit's disapproval!
Hayden getting in some Preston time!
Proud Papa
Amanda, Kate and her favorite snack...Puffs.
Me being selfish with Preston!

Both Kate and Preston are beautiful, and such little angels. Congratulations Luke and Amanda! Job Well Done! The two of you make beautiful babies. Love you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment