Friday, July 17, 2009

All Is Better, Now!!!

My last post seemed a bit depressing, so I wanted to let you know that life is better. We discovered that our other dog, Marley, had the same symptoms as the first and had to treat him for several days. Wade thinks they were having a severe reaction to flea collars. He has researched this on the internet and found many cases where the symptoms were exactly like Marley and Maci's. The vet did tell us that the Parvo test is unreliable and gives false results regularly. I am just glad they are happy, healthy puppies again.
Tyler tested positive for H. Pyloric, some type of peptic stomach ulcer. Seems this was his problem instead of acid reflux. He will have to keep taking the medicine for acid reflux for a while to prepare his stomach for the treatment of the H. Pyloric...a strong triple dose of antibiotics. The strong antibiotic is what set off the problem to begin with. Keep him in your prayers, please.
This week has been hectic. Monday was Hayden's dentist appt. Tuesday, Tyler and I went to Starkville to sign the lease for his apartment.
Wednesday, Hayden and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was great, and yes, I cried.
Thursday night was Ladies Night Out at church. Add all of this to preparations for our VBS....busy, busy. I am in charge of a game and Hayden and a few of her friends are helping me. We decided on "Deal or No Deal". Our decorations are pretty neat. Now, if I could just come up with 20 something silver brief cases.
We leave this afternoon to visit, Luke, Amanda, and Baby Kate. I'm sure I'll have lots of precious pictures on my next post. Hope you all have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment