Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend at Home

After several weekends of being busy and out of town, it was so nice to spend a peaceful, couple of non-work days at home. Even though it was stormy, and I have been without my home DSL for 3 days now, it was restful. Wade and I bought shrubs and plants on Friday night, then planted them, fertilized all of our beds, and pulled weeds most of the day Saturday. And then the tornado sirens started to blast early that afternoon. It has been storming off and on since. Probably the reason behind my DSL problems. But now the BIG News!!! Tomorrow is the day!!! Yes, I am driving Hayden and friends to the "Death Cab For Cutie" concert, but that is NOT my exciting news. After two years and seven months, the braces come off! Yea, I can hardly wait! I am excited to have a new, straight smile, but I am soo ready to eat Starburst, Laffy Taffy, and Sugar Babies. Sounds like a sugar high to me!

And the last of my good news, only 13 days of school left. And with several of those being, awards days, field days, talent shows, etc...I'll be enjoying summer break before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Yah for no more braces! I won't even be able to recognize you...lol Have fun with all the girls at the concert =)

    ReplyDelete